Scammers: Beware of Internet Fraud


My Brother have been using Computer for the First times, He never like using it for times as he seems to be annoyed by many unnecessary networks/ one day he received an e-mail from one of scammers claimed to be a Refugee in one of the camp in Dakar Senegal. with a lot of Dreaming characters and Richness that will track all the Money in Your Pocket soon as you receive and follow the tracks. This all starts by receiving an email/ massage direct from leaking emails. social networks as well as the other Websites we daily use and expose our Emails. this is among the Letter that once you see the structure, Just know its a scam and never dedicate any effort to help..maybe if you are interested to waste scammers time and enjoy some of their lies.


From: ann amudu [mailto:ann33_amudu@yahoo.com] 
Date: Dienstag, 30. Januar 2007 Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU
How are you today?I believe that you are doing well.
I am more than happy to read your reply. Dearest like i told you in my first mail, My name is  Ann Amudu from Ivory Coast in West Africa. Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in DakarSenegalas a result of the civil war in my country. I am 23 years old girl 5'8" tall.My father Dr COL Ahmed Amudu was the  personal adviser to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei)before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him along side with my mum.It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will  like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my nextmail. 
Attached here is my picture.
Waiting for your reply.
Yours Love ann


So that started as a massage to you, before you make any step.. you have to reply in order to get another step.. go and go until you have a communication... for full story with a man releasing the tracking go to CLICK HERE

NOTE: Image file as used in one of the SCAMMERS!


Related Article:

 

Footer Widget #1

Footer Widget #2

Footer Widget #3